Whether you are traveling to and from the airport, a wedding or a business meeting, limo service in San Francisco allows you to ride in style.
About Limo Service in San Francisco
Contrary to popular belief, limo service in the Bay Area isn't reserved exclusively for the rich and famous. If you are looking for group transportation to a San Francisco 49ers game or you simply want to enjoy a romantic night on the town with your special someone, hiring a limo service is a smart option. After all, what could be more convenient than being dropped off and picked up at your door and not having to worry about getting lost?
Reasons for Booking a Limo Service
Limo companies in the Bay Area typically serve the city of San Francisco as well as Oakland, San Jose, Napa Valley, Sonoma County and Marin County. The wide service area makes it easier for customers to rent a chauffeured limousine for a variety of occasions, such as:
- Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
- Holiday parties
- Airport shuttle service
- Business meetings
- Group golf outings
- Sporting events
- Wine tours
Types of Rides
If you are looking for class and comfort, it's hard to beat the luxurious accommodations offered by limo services in San Francisco. Most companies feature fleets of meticulously maintained vehicles such as sedan limos, SUV limos, coaches, buses, party vans and classic cars. What's more, the majority of limo companies in San Francisco use high quality modern vehicles only, such as:
- Lincoln Towncar
- Ford Excursion
- Lincoln Navigator
Using Limo Service in San Francisco
Limo service in the San Francisco Bay Area is easy to find, but before you book a stylish ride for your next event, consider the pros and cons:
- Chauffeurs: Most San Francisco limo chauffeurs are highly experienced and professional drivers. This makes commuting a more relaxing experience, given that you don't have to worry about getting lost.
- Door-to-door service: This luxury is especially beneficial if you are using a limo to get to and from the airport. With a limo service you can get assistance with your luggage and not have to deal with the hassles of finding airport parking.
- Tour packages: Almost all limo services in the Bay Area offer tour packages. The most popular ones include tours of California's Wine Country. By booking a limo service you can enjoy a wealth of wine tastings and avoid the risk of drinking and driving.
- Impress clients: Limos are a great choice for corporate travel. You can make a lasting impression on your out-of-town clients with a uniformed chauffeur driving them around the city on your company's behalf, assisting them with luggage and other requests.
- Group transportation: Super-polished stretch limos are ideal for transporting wedding parties from the church to the reception site. In addition, most San Francisco limo companies also offer large vehicles to accommodate groups attending birthdays, graduations, and sporting events.
- High price: If you are traveling alone or with one or two people, then booking a limo service may not be the most economical option. However, if you are traveling in a large group and splitting the rental fee equally, then the price of renting a limo may be comparable to that of traditional car service in San Francisco.
- Additional fees: Some limo companies charge mileage and license fees in addition to charter service fees and tolls. As a general rule, you should inquire about all charges prior to booking a limo service.
- Time limit: Most limo services in San Francisco require customers to book at least three hours of service for group transport. On the weekends, the minimum is four hours. The restrictions are subject to change during prom season or major holidays, including New Year's Eve.
Popular Limo Companies in the Bay Area
There are a number of reputable limo companies serving the San Francisco Bay Area, including: